Friday, October 14, 2011

Update Oct 14, 2011

Great day today. I had a list of things to do once I got to my boat. Feeling that if I finished them I would be satisfied with myself. Well things went so good, no screw ups, that I was able to start installing a second depth finder. Probably the most important instrument on the boat, and if one goes bad and it is the only one one that you have, you are in trouble.My planned departure day was suppose to be tomorrow. Well that ain't going to happen, but I thing that next week I will take the boat out for an over_nighter, test what I have installed and make my decision, as whether to go or not, based on the outcome. BTW my boat is 75 miles from my house. that equates to approx. 3 hours, round trip, travel time each time I go to it. I only wish that my boat was in my back yard. How quickly I would been able to get it in shape. I must say, I think that my good performance today was probably related to the yoga session that I had last night. You know it's really great for both the body and the mind.
  George
 

No comments:

Post a Comment