Thursday, October 6, 2011

Status Report October 6, 2011

Things are moving along pretty good on Sparrow. Upgrades are on schedule. I have 3, maybe 4 more  items to complete before she is ready to depart. There are some projects that will have to be completed along the trip. No time now. Nothing critical. Today I finished hooking up my water heater. Tested it. I will also have cabin heat at night while at anchor. I plan on going to the Annapolis Sail Boat Show this weekend. There I will be able to pick up last minute equipment, tips and advice. Next week I will be working on finishing up last minute work, and also provisioning the boat.
   I had originally planned on departing on  Oct 15, chances are I will overshoot that date by a week.  I must leave before November.
    Also sorry about no pictures. My Iphone fell into the bilge last week DOA. I just picked up a new camera, so next week I will include photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment