Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

  I wake up about 5:30  this morning to my cat crying that he wants eat. I feed him and then go back to sleep. Now in my boat in order to have air circulation  I open the front hatch, and then leave the back campanion way hatch open about 4 inches, so the cat can't get outside at night. I don't like him outside unless I am there. So anyway I am trying to sleep and I hear the cat lunge up to the small opening of the hatch. He grabs onto the opening, pulls himself up while pushing open the hatch. On hearing this I wake and go over to the companionway to see where he went. Well I slide open the companionway hatch, and the cat falls like a sack of potatoes onto the floor. He must of been sitting on top of the hatch. He does not get hurt, but he fell a little more then 6 feet.
   Other then that, I pick up some fuel, some water, and then go over to a cafe to enter my blogs.
   BTW, Since I have not put my boat into a single marina since I have been on this trip, I feel that I deserve to treat myself to some good eating while on shore. I am off to a restaurant right now.
   Tomorrow I plan to sail to Ocracoke on the Outer Banks.

No comments:

Post a Comment