Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sunday, July 1, 2012

    I decided to just get a lot of rest today, being that I just arrived this morning after a long 24 hour sail. In the afternoon I decided to set up my Honda generator and start charging my batteries. BTW earlier today I did start my engine and found my alternator to be working. What was going on last night, I am not sure.
   At this point I want to say that I really like and depend on my Honda generator and I consider it my last defense if for some reason I lose my batteries and cannot start my engine.
   So I run the generator for about two hour. As the generator is running it continually changes it's tune, as maybe when the refrigerator or other equipment turn on and off. After a while the generator settled into a nice hum. I smiled and said to myself  " I guess that the carburetor cleaner that I had added a few days before is finally having an effect". Anyway, I shut the generator off and start to think about dinner and what's on store for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment